Monday, July 21, 2008

My next goal

My next goal is to make another delivery to JW Hospital the first week in August. It is my hope to be able to make a delivery at least every month to catch up their shortages and keep items available for every child that needs it. Over the weekend, I finished 1 complete gown set and a burial wrap. I also finished 3 more gowns, all of which now need hats and booties to match. I have 1 more gown needing a couple more inches and a lining to be complete. I did not have time this weekend to finish the gown sewn from the wedding dress. I am dying to share pictures, as this dress is gorgeous. I did manage to cut apart the 2nd wedding gown, while I was working Saturday morning. I would like to be able to paint a couple memory boxes to deliver also, but I will have to see if time permits. My school work and final exams are competing, for time, with my love for the angels.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

tnrYOU ARE A VERY BUSY LADY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE GOWNS.